Thursday, November 4, 2010

Letter To Author

To: Mr. Walter D. Myers
 
Hello my name is Ceoshia Rollen. I am 14 years old and I attend Hillcrest High School in
Memphis, TN. I have read one of your books called "Monster". I think Monster is one of the
most wonderful books I have ever read. I hope you will soon make a movie out of this book. I don’t
think that there was anything in the book that I didn’t like. The reason why I liked it so much
is because the book was like it was a real movie, but in written form. I want to know what made
you write this book? Where did you get the idea from? Is this book based on your
life or someone you know life experience? What made you become a writer? Is this the job you
wanted when you were younger? How has your life changed since you became a writer? I really
enjoyed reading your book, and I’m looking forward to reading another one of your books soon.

Your Reader,
Ceoshia Rollen

No comments:

Post a Comment